on Attracting Private Money
“How to Get the Money You Need to Buy Property Even If Your Credit Is Shot, You’re Broke and Living Paycheck To Paycheck.
From: Alan Cowgill
Imagine it’s two months from now. Your local competitors can never seem to line up their financing fast enough. In fact, many of them are afraid to make offers because they don’t know how they’ll finance the deals. But you have an unfair advantage!
You’re surrounded by many private lenders, ready and eager to finance your real estate deals. I’m talking about individuals who love getting a good return on their investment dollars. With their money.
- You always have cash to close the deal.
- You’re buying dirt-cheap properties like there’s no tomorrow.
- You make every offer with confidence.
- You never take a dime out of your own pocket. You always get 100% financing, plus the money you need for renovations.
- You’re advanced part of your future profit on the very day that you buy a property.
- If you want, your loans have no monthly payments. (After all, you’re the one who defines the loan terms.)
- You don’t lose a bargain property to someone with “all cash” because you can’t finance the deal fast enough.
- You never pay points, fees, or prepayment penalties, and your closing costs are minimal.
And now that you’re free from using your personal funds, there’s no limit to the number of properties you can buy.
If you have private lenders now, you’ll learn to attract so many more that they will be fighting to loan you money. And once they’re in competition with each other they’ll gladly accept a lower interest rate (After all, their only safe alternative is a CD that pays a paltry rate of return).
But your credibility is a huge factor. Without the right approach, you could be dismissed as a fly-by-night, wreck your precious lending relationships, or get trampled by the SEC.
My name is Alan Cowgill. Since 1997 I’ve perfected 16 methods for attracting individuals anxious to loan me money. I’ve done hundreds of real estate transactions.
We have felt stagnant in our real estate business due to the tightened lending practices of banks over the past nine months. Alan Cowgill’s boot camp on "Where to Get the Money" has empowered us with knowledge and skills to locate and secure private money lenders to get us back in the business of real estate investing at a time where the deals are endless. This boot camp is the best we’ve ever attended – we’re supercharged on the Road to Financial Freedom!!!
— Adam Erhardt & Leslie Went
I want to show you how to duplicate my success and avoid the pitfalls. You’ll discover my bulletproof methods for attracting private lenders, making the right impression (as competent and credible), and winning their trust.
Why seasoned investors never use banks
If you still think banks are a good source of financing, read on.
I have good credit, but that doesn’t guarantee anything. I once waited 4½ months to get a bank loan approved. If the seller had been impatient – which is common among distressed sellers – I would’ve lost the deal.
I’ve also found that you can’t count on your relationship with a banker. I did, and then one day the regulators came in and blocked him from doing investor loans. That shut me down instantly. When you’re at the mercy of banks:
- You lose all of the best deals. That’s because distressed sellers can’t wait for your loan to fund. They need cash today, not in 30-60 days.
- You’ve got to cough up a 20% down payment. So your personal funds are tied up, crippling your cash flow and limiting the number of properties you can own at one time.
- You’re nailed with excessive points and loan fees.
- You can’t finance unusual deals, since banks are very picky about which properties they’ll finance.
- Your cash flow is wiped out by monthly payments.
- You could be approved, only to have the underwriters challenge at the last minute.
You’re also disqualified from borrowing when:
- You own “too many” properties
- You don’t have extremely good credit.
- Your income or credit doesn’t satisfy the bank – a common problem when you want to finance high-priced properties, such as lakefront houses or apartment buildings.
- You leave your salaried job but your real estate business doesn’t yet have a two-year track record.
Working with banks might have worked for you until now. But if you want to own more than a couple of properties at once, they’ll cripple you. Do you really want your hands tied by the strict underwriting guidelines of bankers?
I wanted to thank you for putting on such a great boot camp last weekend in Las Vegas. I have been to many, and this was certainly among the best – if not THE best. I enjoyed your straightforward delivery and appreciated how you taught us to find and interact with private lenders. I also really liked the "soft sell" approach you emphasized.
— Steven Stuller
Never again be handcuffed by “creative financing”
- You lose out on most of the deals you find – since more than 90% of sellers are afraid of seller financing.
- You can’t buy REOs this way.
- You often pay a higher price (to persuade the seller). And the experts who teach these methods are the first to admit this. How is it a “good deal” when you pay a premium price?
- You’ll find this method impossible in a hot seller’s market.
- You lose out on bargain properties – because they attract "all cash" offers.
Heck, when you sell a property, which do you prefer? A term that leave you cash-poor, with ongoing risk if the buyer defaults, or an all-cash offer?
"Before I discovered your system, I lost subject-to deals because I didn’t have the cash up front. Now I have the confidence to go for deals that I would have had to pass on."
— Clem Carrion
Hard-money lenders squeeze you dry
When sellers are distressed, they need cash fast. They can’t wait for bank loans, and they rarely offer creative financing. So without my private money secrets, hard-money lenders might be your only option. But there are far too many downsides:
- You’ve got to cough up a 15% down payment. This ties up your personal funds, cripples your cash flow, and limits the number of properties you can own at one time.
- You’ve got to pay the loan back within 12 months – so you can’t lease option or owner finance the property.
- You pay a high interest rate plus five points. And you get eaten alive by all of the additional padded closing costs.
- You’ve got to show good credit and tax returns. A decade ago, hard-money lenders loaned money solely based on 65% LTV, but today they’re a lot more like banks.
- You’ve got to cough up your own cash for renovations – because your rehab funds are stuck in escrow. So even though you’re paying interest on this money, you don’t get it until after your renovations are validated by an appraiser. (And you have to pay for the appraiser.)
- You’re slammed with a huge prepayment penalty – if you flip a house in less than three months.
In short, you’re stuck with the lender’s hard-nosed terms. And your exit strategies are severely limited.
What interest rate attracts private lenders?
My protégés and I offer lenders a high rate of return, depending on the loan period and whether or not there are monthly payments.
You’ll structure your loans so they have no monthly payments. (Interest accrues until your loans are paid off.) But you can entice your lenders to accept lower interest rates by offering them monthly payments – or loan terms of several years.
If you’re flipping houses and you only need cash for a few months, it’s not the cost of the money that’s important, but the availability of it.
And if you plan to hold a property for years, a long-term amortized loan will attract many private lenders. While the percentage is a bit higher than a bank’s rate…
A bank loan is worthless if it doesn’t fund fast enough!
Sure, a bank’s rate may be lower. But that loan is worthless if you lose the deal to someone with "all cash" (or you don’t have the down payment).
What’s more, those hypothetical “savings” are gobbled up by the bank’s inflated points, fees, and closing costs. (Not to mention prepayment penalties later on.) You might have to hold the property for a decade to offset these overblown costs!
With 100% financing from private lenders, you can pay cash for houses and get them dirt cheap. You can even borrow the money you need for renovations. So you can beat your competitors to the punch, then get your properties fixed and sold quickly. Best of all:
You Have Zero Out-Of-Pocket Costs!
The lender gets his high return and you make easy money. And with private lenders I bring home a check the day I buy the house.
For most private lenders, a high rate of return secured by a mortgage is more attractive than a CD that pays a low return. The key is winning their trust. And you can burn your bridges by approaching them the WRONG way.
Don’t let overconfidence damage your
valuable lending relationships
From time to time, I get emails from overconfident investors who heard my brief lecture and then jumped the gun. Excited by the benefits of using private money, they ran to their friends and relatives for loans, only to be snubbed. When they were tested with specific questions, they stumbled.
They burned their bridges because they didn’t know the right way to position themselves and win the confidence of prospective lenders.
Please don’t make this fatal mistake. Once you burn your relationships, it’s very hard – if not impossible – to salvage them. Why risk being caught off guard with questions you can’t answer?
Why gamble away your hard-won relationships?
If you make the wrong first impression, you’ll be dismissed as an amateur or fly-by-night – and it will be difficult to ever reverse that perception.
Just knowing that it’s possible to borrow from friends and colleagues isn’t enough. To come across as credible and competent, you must be ready to answer all their questions.
See, lenders need to trust you to complete your renovations, make timely loan payments (if there are any), and pay off the loan balance as agreed. That’s why I created a four-day Boot Camp called:
“Where to Get the Money: How to Attract and Borrow From Private Lenders”
The faculty and agenda have never been duplicated anywhere else on earth. At this groundbreaking event…
You’ll learn how to make your phone ring off the hook with prospective lenders, win their trust, and create a supply of money – ready to be loaned to you on your terms.
If you wait until the program is sold out, you won’t be able to discover my private lending secrets. But if you act now, you’ll discover how to:
- Borrow with no down payment by using a property’s after-repair value to give your lenders security.
- Borrow with no points or prepayment penalties.
- Borrow with no approval process, no credit check, and no tax returns.
- Position yourself correctly so lenders accept your rules and terms.
- Borrow 100% of the money you need for renovations.
- Use your “all cash” position to negotiate rock bottom prices on the properties you buy.
- Get a cash advance against your future profit. Just like me, you can go home with a check the day you buy a property.
- Borrow with no monthly payments. Entice lenders to let interest accrue until you sell the property. This is the secret to cash flow management used by the pros.
After experiencing this Boot Camp, many of my students amass private money within 24 hours by using my simple, duplicable techniques!
My favorite part is their amazement at how easily my techniques work for them.
Your results could be similar.
If you’re fortunate enough to participate, you’ll discover how to:
- Borrow millions without having it show on your credit report. This will help keep you lendable when you need your credit for large projects.
- Have your prospects begging to lend you money. Easily convince them that loaning you money beats any other investment.
- Use private money to provide sellers with “walk-away money” when you buy houses “subject to”
- Have money waiting for you. The moment you sell one property, your next loan will be sitting there waiting for you to buy another property.
- Win the approval of your prospective lenders when they “test” you.
- Discover the hidden pitfalls of credit lines – and the hidden costs of buying properties with your own cash.
- Create a new income stream as a hard-money broker. When you have too many lenders and can’t use all the money, it’s a breeze to profit from this lucrative side business. (And your social status skyrockets when you’re the “money man” everyone turns to.)
Explode Your Money Supply with These Surefire Marketing Tools
Now you may be thinking: “Sounds great Alan, but how do I attract private lenders in the first place?” When you arrive at the Boot Camp, you’ll receive these proven marketing tools…
- Postcard: The same ultra-magnetic postcard I’ve used.
- Brochure: The same tri-fold brochure I use to establish credibility.
- Sales letters: Five sales letters, each one tailored to a different type of prospect.
- Print ads.
- Radio commercial scripts: I’ll even put you in touch with the radio announcer.
- Tele-seminar script: Use this presentation when inviting prospective lenders to join you on a 30-minute conference call.
- Warm market script: When I started out, this is the exact phone presentation I used when calling my friends and colleagues.
- Prospective lender script: The same phone script I use to excite and reassure prospective lenders who respond to my ads.
- Voicemail script: The same curiosity-generating phone script I use when leaving messages on voicemail.
With these golden phone scripts, you’ll be able to answer the toughest lender questions with confidence. You’ll know the right way to position yourself, overcome their skepticism, and win their trust.
And we’ll role-play in a safe environment. So even if you’re just getting started, prospective lenders will experience you as an “old pro”.
In your Super Bonus package, you’ll receive all of the sales letters mentioned above, the phone scripts, and the tele-seminar script on CD-Rom (normally $99). So if you want to type in your own name and contact info, or just tweak the language so it sounds natural for you, you can make changes without having to retype everything from scratch.
Once you melt away their skepticism and win their trust, you won’t believe how eager and motivated your prospects will be to meet with you. This will explode your confidence!
Make Your Phone Ring off the Hook with Calls from Prospective Lenders!
At my boot camp, you’ll discover the same magnetic methods my protégés and I use to generate non-stop phone calls from individuals eager to loan money. You’ll be privy to the best and most inexpensive methods for attracting all the private lenders you’ll ever need. For example, you’ll learn how to:
- Get invited as a guest speaker when local clubs and civic organizations have meetings. This will enhance your credibility and drive even more private lenders to your doorstep.
- Generate calls from the six groups of people most willing and able to loan you money.
- Start conversations with a 30-second “commercial” that makes people eager to jump on your bandwagon.
- Rotate your newspaper ads for maximum response. Discover which section of your daily paper gets the biggest results on each day of the week.
- Warm up your friends and colleagues. Learn my trust-inspiring approach to answering their questions so you don’t make the wrong impression and scare them off.
NOTE: Contacting your warm market is just one of the 16 methods I’ll teach you. If you’d rather not approach your friends or relatives, no problem. My 15 other methods will make your phone ring off the hook with eager prospects too. You’ll also discover:
- Six ways to demonstrate credibility – and win the trust of prospective lenders.
- How to blow the lid off your postcard campaign through repeat mailings. Find out how many times you should re-mail the same prospect and how frequently.
When I’m a guest speaker at conferences, I never share the inside information I’m describing now. I merely give an overview.
I reveal these trust-inspiring marketing tools, methods, and secrets ONLY at my 4-day Boot Camp.
“Okay Alan. Now my phone is ringing off the hook. What do I do next?”
Duplicate My Standing-Room-Only Presentation and Instantly Pile up Loan Commitments
When potential lenders reply to your postcards, etc, invite them to a luncheon presentation. This is my proven method for getting loan commitments.
On Day 2, I’ll walk you through my luncheon presentation step-by-step. I’ll reveal my ten secrets to a successful luncheon.
|"At the first luncheon I hosted, I gave everyone a packet. It was only to practice, so I wasn’t expecting anyone to sign up, but they did! Without your system, I would not have known where to begin."
||— Charlotte Birchfield
You Won’t Believe How Fast Your Money Supply Snowballs!
You’ll also learn how to:
- Document your track record, then use it to attract an endless stream of loans – from your friends, colleagues, and other lenders.
- Profit from the #1 best kept secret on how to get private lenders to attentd your luncheon.
- Assume the right posture so you never come across as begging for money – a perception that can really damage you.
- Create so much demand from lenders that you can slash your interest rate – and still have plenty of lenders lined up to loan you money! When you have too many private lenders, you can even turn away the ones who want to have too much influence over your deals.
- Quickly screen out prospective lenders who’ll be more trouble than they’re worth. Learn the magic words to pre-screen lenders so you’ll be working only with easy-going, qualified lenders. This one session can save you a lot of pain.
- Keep your lenders from learning about competing rehabbers in your market.
- Handle paperwork correctly when using IRA money – so you never upset your lenders. Screwing this up can wreck your reputation.
Structure quicker and more profitable exit strategies
With private money, you’re never tied down by someone else’s rules. So you have incredible freedom. As a result, there are six different exit strategies you can choose from. And I’ll break each one down for you at the Boot Camp:
- Sell for cash with no time pressure
- Buy cheap, then repair and keep as a rental
- Renovate and lease option the property
- Renovate and sell with owner financing
- Sell immediately with owner financing, and let the buyer repair with his own funds
- Lease option immediately and let the buyer repair with his own funds
NOTE: if you borrow short-term money on a high rate loan and later decide to lease option or rent that property (rather than selling fast), I’ll show you how to switch out lenders – replacing the original high rate loan with a low rate 30-year loan.
You’ll also profit from this boot camp by learning how to pool money from multiple lenders and staying in compliance with the SEC.
Combine money from several lenders with my cookie-cutter approach
What if you want to buy large commercial properties? Or houses that are very expensive? There may be properties you can’t finance with a single lender.
If you’re limited to one lender per property, you’re stuck with banks. But even a $100,000 salary won’t qualify you for loans on these high priced properties.
Since many of my protégés have run into this problem, and since I am not an attorney nor do I provide legal advice, I’ve paid a lawyer thousands in fees to put together the proper steps to create a cookie-cutter approach to pooling money from multiple lenders.
Don’t risk being shut down by the S.E.C.
Before you ever start using private lenders you MUST understand and comply with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) regulations.
Therefore, at my expense, I’ll bring in an attorney to train you on the requirements that must be followed. We will also talk about when you should hire your own SEC attorney.
To ensure that you’re never troubled by the SEC for non-compliance, my attorney will teach you how to easily comply with the most important SEC regulations.
What’s more, I’ll give you a complimentary copy of my new disclosure form. It was carefully designed for me by an attorney. This disclosure statement is a template you can use to start to create your own final disclosure statement.
Without this priceless information, you could face serious fines and penalties. You could even be shut down. If you cringe at the thought of IRS audits, then believe me, the last thing you want is trouble with the SEC.
Making Millions With Commercial Property – Inside Secrets the Banks Don’t Want You to Know
Imagine having the freedom to buy all the real estate you want – without the limitations imposed by banks or hard-money lenders. After you have been through my Boot Camp, you could have that freedom.
Sure, houses are easy to buy, fix, and flip. But they don’t offer the huge monthly cash flow – or enormous profits – of commercial properties. I’m talking about apartment buildings, strip malls, office buildings, and warehouses.
So how much are these inside secrets and magnetic methods worth to you?
Now that my previous Boot Camps have generated so many overnight sensations – and so much word-of-mouth excitement – I’m sure I could charge $10,000.
That’s why my office staff have been pressing me to raise the price to $10,000!
Two other national speakers advertised their private lending boot camps for $10,000 and who do you think they invited to speak on private lending at their camps? Yep, me.
But this is my event and I’ve got the final word.
Your Savings in Closing Costs Alone Will Exceed Your Investment Very Quickly
Depending on how much you borrow from private lenders, your savings in your first closing alone could fast exceed your Boot Camp investment. And you’ll continue to profit from these savings for years to come. Let me explain:
If you borrowed $100,000 from a bank, you would pay $1,500 in closing costs. If I’d borrowed that much using a mortgage broker, I would’ve paid $5,000 in points plus padded fees, points, etc. Now compare that to my costs with a private lender:
On the same $100,000, you only pay for the title search, attorney fees, and recording fees. A modest $875 – half of what a bank would charge. And zero of that is out of your pocket.
Receive My "Magnetic Private Money Toolkit" With Three Super Bonuses
Now let me sweeten the pot with my “Magnetic Private Money Toolkit” – an unparalleled bonus package worth $8,886. When you register, you’ll be rushed the first three bonuses immediately so you can get a head start on your education. You’ll receive the remaining two when you arrive at the Boot Camp.
- Private Lending Made Easy — The Premium System. Armed with nothing but this groundbreaking course, my students have raised tons of private money. This beefy package includes a 254-page manual, a Quickstart manual, a Credibility Kit CD-Rom that you can emulate, and 11 audio CDs, one of which is “A Great Alternative To The Stock Market” which you can hand out to potential private lenders to educate them on private lending. You won’t believe how well this audio CD motivates your prospects to loan you money. It’s a great substitute for prospective lenders who can’t attend your luncheon.
I’ll even give you a recording of my luncheon presentation on audio CD, so you can practice it at home. (Although it’s so simple, you probably won’t need to.)
- PowerPoint presentation: This compelling PowerPoint presentation consistently wins the confidence of prospective lenders. It turns “just curious” prospects into true believers eager to loan you money. And if someone can’t attend your luncheon, you can meet with them one-on-one and present it on your laptop.
- BUT there is NO CD-ROM with forms on it. Nope, I paid a programmer to create a website that you have private access too. You simply fill in your information on a template, hit the Enter button and in less than 10 minutes you will be ready to go find private lenders with ALL the pertinent forms filled out with your information. You will come across as super professional. The downloadable forms include all of the above-mentioned marketing tools – which you can plug in and use immediately.
- Slideshow: With dramatic before and after” photos of houses I’ve rehabbed, this slideshow makes a great impression on prospective lenders.
- Lender packet: Contains four important documents: the promissory note, recorded mortgage, UCC-1 filing, and certificate of insurance naming the lender as mortgagee. This reassures your prospective lenders further – because it shows that you have their best interests at heart.
- Special report: “Are You Expecting Social Security To Provide Your Retirement?” Reproduce it for pennies, give it to prospective lenders, and let it do the selling for you.
You’ll receive all of the above on CDs, along with a license to reproduce all of it. Using these same materials, I’ve obtained loan commitments totaling as much as $250,000 at a single luncheon.
(And the initial commitment is just a starting point. After new lenders get to know you a little better, they often loan a lot more.)
A $997 Value.
2) The Wealth Management System. How to manage Your Private Lenders From A to Z!
With this system, you’ll learn:
- The four documents you must provide to every lender.
- The secret to getting a property appraised for its “after-repaired-value” – so you can borrow enough to pay for the property, the renovations, and even receive part of your future profit in advance.
- How to make your payment structure crystal-clear so you never wind up in a stressful dispute with your lenders.
- Which papers you must send to your insurance company and closing agent. Forgetting any one of these papers could delay your closing.
- Crucial steps to getting repeat business and referrals from your lenders.
- How and when to take your lender’s money and handle the repair funds. Doing this incorrectly could result in financial complications, a bad breakup with the lender, and possibly legal issues with the SEC.
- Learn to streamline the check-writing process – so it doesn’t snowball into a huge time-consuming burden.
This system includes a 140-page manual, 8 CDs, and a CD-ROM that has all the forms you need to track and manage your private lenders.
A $797 Value.
3) 8 Super Audios on The Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC). I hired an attorney to research all the rules that we real estate investors need to know – for every state in the United States. Look, it’s just like a sporting event: you not only need to know the fundamentals of the game, but you also need to understand the rules of the game. It’s the same with private lending. The value of these audios is immeasurable. For some, it could be worth the entire value of the tuition of the event because of the insight into the rules they give you to keep you SAFE.
A $597 Value.
4) Complimentary admission to my next three Boot Camps. To repeat my Boot Camp, alumni normally pay $500. For you, however, I’ll waive that fee for my next three Boot Camps. After that, you’ll need to pay the normal $500 alumni rate.
A $1,500 Value.
5) Complimentary admission for a guest. You can bring a guest (family member or significant other) to the Boot Camp for no extra charge.
A $4,997 Value.
Best of all, you’ll receive a non-transferable license to reproduce all of my marketing tools, forms, and legal documents, as well as the CD “A Great Alternative To The Stock Market“ so you can start handing materials out to family, friends, and associates.
Your Risk-Free Guarantee
If you don’t agree that this Boot Camp is one of the best investment you’ve ever made, I don’t want to keep your hard-earned money. So I’m backing up my offer with this risk-free guarantee:
When you register, you’ll be rushed the first three super bonuses risk-free. I’m talking about (1) Private Lending Made Easy: The Premium System, (2) Wealth Management Systems, and (3) the 8 SEC audios. Just days from now, you’ll be privy to my magnetic methods, secrets, and marketing tools.
After reviewing these materials, you must be thrilled with my secrets. You must also be convinced that my scripts, flyers, and other marketing tools are turnkey and ready-to-go – so you won’t waste a single minute turning abstract concepts into real world tools.
If you are not happy with the bonus materials, you can cancel your seat within 7 days of your date of purchase, send back the two home study courses and 8 SEC audios, and receive a 100% refund. No questions, no hassles. And you can make this decision before ever lifting a finger to book your plane ticket or hotel room.
Your Best and Worst Case Scenarios
At best, you’ll begin to raise money within the first 24 hours of the Boot Camp, like many of my protégés have. You’ll leave on Sunday night flying down the fast track to attracting private lenders.
At worst, you’ll get an inside look at my closely guarded secrets – giving you an unfair advantage over your local competition.
And you’ll know how and where to get any kind of financing for any kind of real estate deal of any size.
If you don’t have a track record yet, use my PowerPoint presentation and other materials to gain instant credibility.
Why continue having your hands tied by banks or your arms twisted by hard-money lenders when you can borrow the money you want from private lenders – and do it on your terms?
Why waste your time and money on “trial and error” – when you can discover the same methods my protégés have used to borrow money on their own terms?
If you drag your feet, you’ll lose your seat at the “Where To Get The Money” Boot Camp and remain handcuffed by your current lenders.
Please don’t let that happen. Let us rush you the first three Super Bonuses worth $2,391 right now…with zero risk or obligation.
Join my protégés and take a quantum leap forward. Click here to reserve a seat now – before they’re all gone. Or call my office at 937-390-0816. I sincerely look forward to seeing you at the Boot Camp.
E. Alan Cowgill
P.S. On Day 4 I do a "Hot Seat" that ties the whole Boot Camp together. Don’t miss this powerful educational climax!
Upcoming Boot Camps:
|March 28 – 31, 2019
|June 20 – 23, 2019
Feedback from Alan’s Students
What was the most important thing you learned?
Get off your butt and do it
Getting private money is simple, straightforward, and totally doable
People you don’t expect will have money sitting in 401k & IRA etc. accounts
Mr. Sherman’s legal advice
SEC rules and regulations
Web-based office management
To use checklists
How to step out of my comfort zone
This knowledge is a confident booster for me
Script – calling private lenders
Mr. Cowgill’s insights and advice
Don’t ask – don’t get
How will this boot camp change your life and your business?
Life just began
Expand my business and my business model
It will put it on turbo
Now I can feel more confident
Gives me focus on attracting lenders
To have more confidence in approaching friends and family without hesitancy
Once I procure private funds my real estate investing will take off
How to handle IRA, pooling, and details of lunch
Streamline, organize, motivate
Will you recommend this to your friends and colleagues?
I’ll recommend you to them indeed
Once I start rolling I am confident that others will be attending
When I am attending other seminars on RE I will make sure that everyone knows about Alan’s seminar and how this seminar got me started
What other information would you like to have provided?
Can’t think of anything
Very comprehensive training so can’t think of anything else
Can’t imagine – pre-paid legal was a gift
This talk was icing on the cake
I think Alan left no stone unturned
You’re perfect and improving
The best boot camp ever attended
What I’ve learned can be put into practice right now
Love your easy-going but structured style
You took excellent care of us every day
Thanks for providing breakfast and snacks
Thank you for the speakers, coffee, coolers, punch, and treats
It is so cool that you guys come across as truly wanting to help us get up and running in our business!!
| This is a very well executed setup. Alan is a great speaker. This is very exciting and motivating. The first night of homework was great. It made me get out of the box. The guest speakers were very good. They presented the information well and quickly, not wasting time. I now have fraud and identity theft protection at an affordable price. I also have pre paid legal services and would not have thought of this. Thank you Alan.
| I loved the usefulness of the material and the integrity of Alan. I was prepared to ask for money back if this course didn’t do what it purported. It did, in flying colors.
What I like about Alan Cowgill’s "Where to Get the Money" boot camp is the philosophy of the man himself. His material is relevant and practical. I believe he is very sincere in his promise that he wants the very best for us. He truly wants to see us succeed without stumbling on any pitfalls. The legal experience alone is worth the price of admission. I’ve only been in real estate investing a few months and I feel well prepared to "hit the floor running".
Fantastic! Alan’s common sense, "no-frills" approach was very refreshing. The information presented was concise, easy to understand and has given me the confidence to approach private individuals to fund my real estate ventures.
Thanks Alan for a great time!
If you are thinking of attending Alan’s boot camp "Where to Get the Money", stop thinking – do it! Alan has a wealth of information that he will share with you. Not only does he show you how and where to find private lenders he also teaches you how to be "safe". Alan cares about his students and he will teach you how to stay legal by supplying you with information on the SEC laws. All in all if you are a serious real estate investor you need Alan’s programs and boot camp. It was "awesome"! If you implement his systems and techniques you will be successful! Oh and by the way it was fun!
| Alan is a very professional speaker. He gives the students his all and everything they will need to succeed. This makes the students feel very confident to get out and get going. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I am very excited to get home and start using the tools I have learned at the "Where to Get the Money Boot Camp".
Alan’s step-by-step instruction closely follows the manual and makes implementation of some very complex material easier.
I know I will have many questions as I proceed, but I’m confident I will be able to handle anything that comes up by referring to the manual or contacting Alan’s office!
Thanks for helping me and other investors.
I have been investing in real estate for nearly a decade before finding Alan. I started with a famous "No Money Down" program and soon became frustrated by the difficulty of getting money for good deals that wouldn’t work without money in hand. If I had been able to have Alan’s information back then, my business would have taken off long ago. I am looking forward to having enough money to get the really great deals. I am confident that applying this knowledge will grow my business ten-fold. Alan is genuine and articulate. His course is focused and filled with the detailed information needed to be completely successful – no batteries required. In today’s opportunity rich market, Alan’s Private Lending course is a must – do.
||—Thomas K. Sheppard, President
ADB Properties of the Carolinas, INC.
Alan gives step by step directions to teach how to attract private lenders and what to do when they commit to your opportunity. In addition, he connects us to a superior SEC attorney who fully shares with us all we need to know about registering with the SEC. A great learning event overall.
| I loved the professional nature of this seminar. I was very impressed by Alan’s posture, so easy going and so firm about his rules of thumb and his business practices. I think what I learned from his experiences and lessons are priceless. The SEC attorney information was very valuable as well as all the other speeches. I left this seminar with a clear picture of how we would make our first million dollars in real estate. Thanks Alan for taking care of us. I really get that you have a big heart.
Alan Cowgill’s "Where to Get the Money Boot Camp" provided me with a vast wealth of knowledge. When I arrived, I had no clue what the process of borrowing private money was all about! I was making mistakes left and right when it came to my advertising, and could have landed myself in a lot of trouble. After spending four days with Alan (and eating a lot of awesome food) I now feel safe, secure, and fully ready to begin collecting the massive amounts of private money that is out there. I know that if I implement the tools that Alan provided me, success will be all mine! I fully recommend Alan’s boot camp to anyone who wishes to take their business to the next level.
| This program has clarified all of the things that stop everyone else from doing this. What does this mean? I know the process and method for getting private money. I now have the knowledge and confidence to get the money and take advantage of the real estate market. Thanks Alan.
| This seminar opened my thinking to huge possibilities. It gave me the confidence to move forward to find more private lenders. Alan and his staff were real, sincere and approachable. Alan delivered more than what was outlined. This will be considered one of the turning landmarks in our financial life. Plus, Alan is the best speaker in this area. He is just a likeable person. We will recommend to anyone who is not a competitor.
| Alan’s boot camp was awesome! I learned so much. This has totally taken away the fear of doing or saying the wrong thing and being in trouble with the SEC. I learned what to say and more importantly what NOT to say. The manual was EXCELLENT and included some very valuable information. This will allow me to do more deals with OPM than I could have done on my own. I can’t imagine what else could be added to this boot camp because this was truly ‘all inclusive.’ I feel so much better about seeking private lenders and money after taking this boot camp. Thanks Alan.
| Alan took very good care of his boot camp group. The information was excellent and will allow us to go to the next level in our business without limitations. I feel like I am well informed and equipped to get my own private lenders. Alan took an intimidating subject and made it understandable and doable. Thank you.
| …this is a great source of information to bring the investor with some knowledge or experience to a higher level! Guests shared valuable organization systems and perspectives on different investments arenas, but most valuable and worthwhile was Alan’s no detail left behind system for raising private money.
|"The information presented was very well organized and needed to proceed in finding private lenders. All documents and manuals were easy to read and easy to follow. The staff assisted and kept students comfortable and welcome. Alan’s presentations were easy to follow and he answered all questions. He is very knowledgeable in the business and we thank him for sharing the information."
| The biggest challenge I’ve had since starting my business has been finding ways to fund my deals. As a result, I was using my own money and getting myself into a position of being house rich and cash poor. Alan has given me the knowledge and confidence to raise money from private lenders. I have a lot of family and friends out of state who would like to get involved, but I didn’t know how to handle crossing state lines until I got Alan’s program. The boot camp was very direct and full of great information. Thanks, Alan!