How to Buy and Sell Property While Staying in Compliance
With the SAFE Act!
The SAFE Act Has Changed How Real Estate Investing is Being Conducted in Many States — Find out What You Need
to Know to Thrive Under These New Conditions!
Do you have questions about the SAFE (Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing) Act and its impact on your real estate investment business?
Rest assured you are not the only real estate investor plagued by these questions.
Here’s a recent example:
As of January 2014, private seller financing came under control of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), an independent federal agency that was created by the Dodd-Frank Act of 2010 which now holds responsibility for overseeing financial products and services that are offered to consumers.
Many real estate investors have been left scratching their heads and wondering what they need to do to stay in compliance.
Get the Answers You Need to Continue
Profiting from Real Estate Investing…
To help you and others get answers to your questions, I’ve created The SAFE Act eBook.
This book breaks down exactly what the SAFE Act says and, further, it exposes the impact the SAFE Act is having on private lending transactions today.
The SAFE Act eBook also explains how to properly transact real estate deals in the new regulatory environment, including when deals cross state lines, and how you can move forward in this new environment and safely grow your business.
As a bonus, I’ve also included several essential forms that will help you navigate SAFE Act issues!
In Other Words, This Book Reveals Everything You Need
to Know to Thrive as a Real Estate Investor
Â Under the SAFE Act!
Among other things, you will learn:
- Which 14 states have enacted stricter real estate laws and rules and what you need to know to comply with them!
- The three borrowing options you have in the 14 most highly-regulated states â€“ and how to determine which opyion is best for you in a particular situation!
- How to quickly determine who is required to have a license in any particular state, as well as who does not need a particular type of license — and what are the prerequisites for a particular type of license application!
- What you MUST know to use seller carry-back from here on out!
- How to stay in compliance with the SAFE Act without having to get licensed or take a test!
- What the most recent rules are in YOUR particular state, as well as any other state you want to do business in!
- And much more!
I’ve also included several sample forms you’ll need to operate under the SAFE Act, including:
- LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY OPERATING AGREEMENT
- INVESTOR MEMBER SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT
Don’t Let What You Don’t Know Harm
Your Real Estate Investing Business!
Here’s the bottom line on this resource:
While we are all likely to encounter vast changes in our dealings, thanks to the SAFE Act â€“ especially in regard to how properties can now pass to the end buyer â€“ there are still a variety of viable options for staying in compliance!
This eBook has been developed to help you understand which states are affected most by these rules, and how you can work with private lenders in those states – and others – in transacting your real estate deals.
Right now, you can get The SAFE Act eBook for $39.97. With my money-back guarantee you have nothing to lose. If the book doesn’t meet your expectations, simply let me know within seven days of your date of purchase and I will refund your money.
Plus, If You Order Now You Will Also
Receive This FREE Bonus Gift:
- Immediate access to The SAFE Act Blog
I created this blog to help readers better understand the SAFE Act, primarily in the 14 states where private lenders are most affected. In addition, sample forms for forming a Limited Liability Company (LLC), as well as an Investor Member Subscription Agreement form, are also provided for each of those 14 states.
To get The SAFE Act eBook for just $39.97, along with free access to the SAFE Act blog, click on the order now button below.
P.S. Find out what the SAFE Act requires in your state, or any state you want to do business in! Get The SAFE Act eBook today. Order now.